- NSIB DG, Olateru honoured with integrity, anti-corruption award
- Ibom Air offers competition, choices, begins flight operations to Accra Oct. 17
- Aviacargo team visits Addis Ababa, Nairobi airports
- NCAA to implement bad fuel audit recommendation committee report, says DG NCAA
- Uriesi: Ibom Air has no intention to fly beyond Africa
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has announced the suspension of airport car hire service at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja with immediate effect.
The suspension is a result of the unresolved factional dispute amongst the car hire operators which has been affecting airport car hire service operations.
“Consequent upon this suspension, FAAN Management advises the general public and all airport users, particularly our esteemed passengers to use secured alternative means of transportation or E-hailing services in and out of
“The Management of FAAN regrets any inconvenience this necessary suspension may cause our esteemed passengers, airport users, and the general public. Normal Car Hire Services resumes as soon as their differences are resolved”.Google+