- Tropicana Scuba Diving: Akinboboye’s 8th Tourism Product
- NCAA lifts United Nigeria’s plane suspension, carrier begs passengers
- Olateru: Nigeria must undergo reforms for rapid development
- Ethiopian Airlines bars use of popular Ghana Must Go sack over damage to conveyor belts
- At Sabre tech expo, Keyamo, Olowo, others highlight investment in technology to drive travel growth
Wole Shadare is a Nigerian based features writer and publisher of widely read Aviation Metric, a one stop-shop for aviation and travel stories. Aviation Metric focuses on the aviation and travel sector. He is also a contributor for Air insight Group, which is a United States online publication that largely focuses on the aviation industry. Wole is a widely travelled journalist and has a keen interest in the global aviation business. and how African airlines are navigating through the storm caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.. He has a B.A in Linguistics from the University of Ilorin and a Master’s in international Relations and Strategic studies from the Lagos State University.
ABOUT AVIATION METRIC
At Aviation Metric, our mission is to entertain and educate the world on all matters pertaining to aviation. Whether it is providing research or on-air appearances for the mainstream media, sharing great photos and geek talk with fellow enthusiasts, or teaching the ins and outs of the most complicated industry with the flying public through our articles, we show everyone that our human species’ ability to fly is not only fascinating and beautiful, but incredibly safe and worth celebrating. We love aviation. We want to show you why.
MEDIA: Our diverse experience and knowledge in aviation make us a perfect fit to cater to our colleagues in news media by providing expert insight for print, television or radio, on all aviation sectors.