- Tropicana Scuba Diving: Akinboboye’s 8th Tourism Product
- NCAA lifts United Nigeria’s plane suspension, carrier begs passengers
- Olateru: Nigeria must undergo reforms for rapid development
- Ethiopian Airlines bars use of popular Ghana Must Go sack over damage to conveyor belts
- At Sabre tech expo, Keyamo, Olowo, others highlight investment in technology to drive travel growth
A ValueJet aircraft on Tuesday slipped on a taxi turn after landing safely and cleared off the runway at Port Harcourt airport. There was no damage to the aircraft. The incident happened at 3.30 pm.
The CRJ 900 Bombardier aircraft with registration 5N-BXR landed safely with passengers wondering what could have happened because the airplane landed safely without difficulty.
The minor incident happened at about 3.30 pm at the Port-Harcourt International Airport according to the Managing Director of ValueJet, Capt. Dapo Majekodunmi.
Majekodunni while speaking to Aviation Metric said the aircraft encountered a slip due to algae on the taxi way which made it unable to maintain the centre line.
He said ValueJet remains a safe airline and all the airline’s operations are normal without glitches.Google+