- Tropicana Scuba Diving: Akinboboye’s 8th Tourism Product
- NCAA lifts United Nigeria’s plane suspension, carrier begs passengers
- Olateru: Nigeria must undergo reforms for rapid development
- Ethiopian Airlines bars use of popular Ghana Must Go sack over damage to conveyor belts
- At Sabre tech expo, Keyamo, Olowo, others highlight investment in technology to drive travel growth
- gFlyers to get Additional 10% off-First Booking
Green Africa, Nigeria’s Lagos-based value airline, has commenced flight tickets sales with offerings as low as N16,500.The
Booking website greenafrica.com is now open to the public for ticket purchase activities following the pre-sales approval of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA).
Cities to be served are Lagos (LOS) connecting Akure (AKR), Ilorin (ILR), Abuja (ABV), Owerri (QOW), Port Harcourt (PHC) and Enugu (ENU).
According to the airline, flights as low as N16,500 are available on the website with flight dates starting from June 24th, 2021.Three products are available -gSaver, gClassicTM and gFlexTM giving customers the flexibility of purchasing the product that suits their travel plans. gFlyers who register on the booking website – greenafrica.com get a unique code that gives 10% off their first booking to celebrate this milestone.
Babawande Afolabi, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Green Africa said, “Today is a great day for every member of the gTeam and we are thrilled thatour customers can now book their trips with us.We are buildinga value carrierthat will connect customers to their opportunities and be a catalyst for positive change across the region.”
The ongoing “gFlyer Special Offer” which takes 10% off ticket prices will last till 11:59 pm WAT on June 23rd, 2021. Corporate package known as “gBusiness”is planned for roll out within the coming weeks to cater to SMEs and corporate travels. For enquiries, customers can also reach the gCare support team through the following channels:
Tel:0700GREENAFRICA (0708 060 8800)