- Assisting airlines overcome challenges a priority-Keyamo
- NAMA fosters cooperation with Nigerian Air Force to enhance airspace safety
- Airline industry: Sinking funds into bottomless pit
- NAMA commences reorganisation, makes changes, promotes Njoke GM
- Nigeria begins process to exit ‘risk status’ for aircraft dry-lease
Arik Air is giving its customers a real treat on Monday, February 14, 2022, which marks this year’s Valentine’s Day.
Passengers flying Arik Air on the day stand a chance to win a complimentary hotel stay (for couples) in selected 5-star hotels in Lagos and Abuja. Additionally, a good number of free return tickets will be won via raffles on the day.
Arik Air is embarking on the Valentine’s Day giveaways as a show of love for its esteemed guests who have supported and trusted the airline over the years.
Chief Executive Officer of Arik Air, Captain Roy Ilegbodu elaborated: “Valentine’s Day is now considered as an occasion to celebrate relationships. At Arik Air we value relationships and this is why we are giving our customers a treat on Valentine’s Day come Monday”.Google+