- NIGAV: MMA2 shines, bags prestigious awards
- Setting Sail to Success: Royal Caribbean Nigeria Rewards Travel Agents
- Wigwe: NTSB’s preliminary report highlights probable causes, gives crash graphic details
- Assisting airlines overcome challenges a priority-Keyamo
- NAMA fosters cooperation with Nigerian Air Force to enhance airspace safety
The Management of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) has condoled with the family of Mallam Shehu Na’Allah, a security operative (Legionnaire), for his untimely death in the hands of bandits who tried to gain access to the Kaduna on Friday.
Na’Allah was shot in an attack by bandits on Friday, March 25, 2022, while on security duty at the Navigational equipment site (VOR) in the vicinity of Kaduna Airport and died on the way to the hospital.
Acting Managing Director of NAMA, Mr. Mathew Lawrence Pwajok in a statement said the Management and Staff of NAMA commiserate with the entire staff of NAMA, the Nigerian Legion, and more especially with the family and relatives of Mallam Shehu Na’Allah and pray the Almighty to grant him paradise and comfort those he left behind.
He noted that security forces stationed around the airport repelled the attack, adding that normalcy had been restored.
“The Management uses this opportunity to express her immense appreciation to staff for their selfless service, and hereby reassure them of the agency’s unwavering commitment to their welfare, as well as collaborative efforts towards providing a safe and secure working environment”.Google+