- Tropicana Scuba Diving: Akinboboye’s 8th Tourism Product
- NCAA lifts United Nigeria’s plane suspension, carrier begs passengers
- Olateru: Nigeria must undergo reforms for rapid development
- Ethiopian Airlines bars use of popular Ghana Must Go sack over damage to conveyor belts
- At Sabre tech expo, Keyamo, Olowo, others highlight investment in technology to drive travel growth
The Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika has said the Federal Government has decided to enforce the section of the Civil Aviation Act (2022), Act prohibiting “strikes and riots around our airports”.
According to him, President Muhammadu Buhari has assented to the Act.
He also said the Federal Government had approved N10.08 billion for the construction and rehabilitation of projects in the aviation sector.
The minister confirmed these to newsmen ahead of the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting chaired by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo at the Presidential Villa Wednesday.Google+