- Informal airline collaboration eases travel pain
- SAA’s New Perth-Johannesburg direct route opens African experiences for Australian travellers
- Aviation sector needs special Forex window, says Aisubeogun, former FAAN MD
- Setting Sail to Success: Royal Caribbean Nigeria Rewards Travel Agents
- NIGAV: MMA2 shines, bags prestigious awards
The Federal Government has approved the appointment of two new directors for Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB).
The new directors are Hashimu Ilyasu Wali for Engineering and Capt. Dayyabu Mustapha Danraka for Operations. The appointments are with immediate effect.
Before their appointments, Capt. Danraka was the Bureau’s General Manager, Operations, while E Wali was an Aviation Safety Inspector with Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA).
The appointments follow the expiration of the tenures of former director of Engineering, Emmanuel Diala and director of Operations Capt. Yusuf Lawal.
The Commissioner/CEO of AIB, Akin Olateru thanked the former directors for their invaluable services to the Bureau and wished them success in their future endeavours.Google+