- Informal airline collaboration eases travel pain
- SAA’s New Perth-Johannesburg direct route opens African experiences for Australian travellers
- Aviation sector needs special Forex window, says Aisubeogun, former FAAN MD
- Setting Sail to Success: Royal Caribbean Nigeria Rewards Travel Agents
- NIGAV: MMA2 shines, bags prestigious awards
Effective August 11, Delta’s code are now placed on Kenya Airways’ flights from Amsterdam, Paris, London, and Accra to Nairobi, enhancing connectivity and providing customers with a one-stop seamless travel experience from the United States.
“Delta is the leading carrier between the United States and Africa. This new partnership with Kenya Airways’ will give customers even greater choice for travel between the continents thanks to Kenya Airways’ extensive network beyond Nairobi,” said Corneel Koster, Delta’s senior vice president for Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India.
Kenya Airways Chief Commercial Officer, Vincent Coste said: “We are delighted about this closer relationship with Delta, and believe that this will bring real benefits to our customers and our business. Kenya Airways and Delta are both premier airlines and this agreement is a positive step in our cooperation.”
Delta and Kenya Airways are both members of the SkyTeam alliance. Frequent Flyers can earn and redeem miles on both airlines, while Elite Plus travelers benefit from SkyPriority services.