- Tropicana Scuba Diving: Akinboboye’s 8th Tourism Product
- NCAA lifts United Nigeria’s plane suspension, carrier begs passengers
- Olateru: Nigeria must undergo reforms for rapid development
- Ethiopian Airlines bars use of popular Ghana Must Go sack over damage to conveyor belts
- At Sabre tech expo, Keyamo, Olowo, others highlight investment in technology to drive travel growth
Effective October 4, 2022, Delta Air Lines will suspend its flights between New York JFK airport and Lagos.
“The airline continues to operate service between Lagos and Atlanta and offers onward connections to New York and other cities across the United States.Google+