- Tropicana Scuba Diving: Akinboboye’s 8th Tourism Product
- NCAA lifts United Nigeria’s plane suspension, carrier begs passengers
- Olateru: Nigeria must undergo reforms for rapid development
- Ethiopian Airlines bars use of popular Ghana Must Go sack over damage to conveyor belts
- At Sabre tech expo, Keyamo, Olowo, others highlight investment in technology to drive travel growth
Dana Air has received some of its aircraft from maintenance and will be introducing a flash sale of N45,000 for those who plan their trips early enough and book ahead on its website www.flydanaair.com
The airline in a statement said, “We are pleased to announce that we have taken delivery of some of our aircraft from maintenance.
These aircraft have undergone proper maintenance in line with our strict safety standards, documentation, and certification to be released for our scheduled flights.
“Also, for customers who prefer to plan their trips and book ahead, we have introduced a flash sale of N45,000 so our customers can start booking their Easter trips ahead by visiting our website www flydanaair.com today”
We would introduce additional flights as soon as we receive more of our aircraft from maintenance”
Dana Air is one of Nigeria’s leading airlines with a varied fleet of 9 Boeing aircraft and daily flights from Lagos to Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, and Enugu.Google+