- SAA’s New Perth-Johannesburg direct route opens African experiences for Australian travellers
- Aviation sector needs special Forex window, says Aisubeogun, former FAAN MD
- Setting Sail to Success: Royal Caribbean Nigeria Rewards Travel Agents
- NIGAV: MMA2 shines, bags prestigious awards
- Wigwe: NTSB’s preliminary report highlights probable causes, gives crash graphic details
The Aviacargo roadmap committee at its first meeting with the Managing Director of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Kabir Mohammed presented its 4th monthly report of the committee. The last three monthly reports were received by the former CEO Capt Rabiu Yadudu.
Mr. Ikechi Uko presented the report and briefed the MD/CE and the new Director of Commercial and Business Development Muyiwa Femi-Pearse on the activities of the committee and the tasks remaining to be accomplished.
Mohammed thanked the members for supporting the Aviacargo vision of FAAN and stated that “governance is a continuum and that,” FAAN remains 100% behind this project and will support its continuation to a successful end.
He lauded the committee for its excellent job and for remaining faithful to the nation’s objective of improving its processes towards moving the nation to the number one position in exports on the African continent.Google+