- Assisting airlines overcome challenges a priority-Keyamo
- NAMA fosters cooperation with Nigerian Air Force to enhance airspace safety
- Airline industry: Sinking funds into bottomless pit
- NAMA commences reorganisation, makes changes, promotes Njoke GM
- Nigeria begins process to exit ‘risk status’ for aircraft dry-lease
Arik Air has concluded plans to resume flight operations from Abuja to Sokoto and Kano effective September 3, 2021.
Flights from Abuja to Sokoto and Abuja to Kano will operate weekly every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Lagos passengers can also connect seamlessly to either of the two destinations via Abuja.
The decision to reinstate flights to Sokoto and Kano was informed by the yearnings of customers in those areas for the real Arik Air experience.
Arik Air Chief Executive Officer, Captain Roy Ilegbodu commented: “As a leading Nigerian carrier, we take the feedback of our customers seriously. We will continue to serve our customers to the best of our ability at all times.”
For the best fares, customers are advised to book online at www.arikair.com or download the Arik Air Mobile App on Google Play or App Store.Google+