- Tropicana Scuba Diving: Akinboboye’s 8th Tourism Product
- NCAA lifts United Nigeria’s plane suspension, carrier begs passengers
- Olateru: Nigeria must undergo reforms for rapid development
- Ethiopian Airlines bars use of popular Ghana Must Go sack over damage to conveyor belts
- At Sabre tech expo, Keyamo, Olowo, others highlight investment in technology to drive travel growth
The plane for the proposed Nigeria Air will arrive on Friday ahead of the commencement of operations, the Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika has confirmed.
He promised that the aircraft will be unveiled in Nigeria’s colours in fulfillment of all the promises made by the administration in the aviation sector.
According to him, the groundwork had been completed and is looking to conclude work on the airport city by the next administration.
Sirika, at an aviation stakeholder’s forum in Abuja in March, said that Nigeria Air will commence full operations before the end of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
Responding to a question on when exactly Nigeria Air will commence operations, the Minister said: “Before the end of this administration, before May 29th, we will fly.”
The airline had applied to the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) for Air Operator Certificate (AOC).Google+