- NSIB DG, Olateru honoured with integrity, anti-corruption award
- Ibom Air offers competition, choices, begins flight operations to Accra Oct. 17
- Aviacargo team visits Addis Ababa, Nairobi airports
- NCAA to implement bad fuel audit recommendation committee report, says DG NCAA
- Uriesi: Ibom Air has no intention to fly beyond Africa
Dana Air has been recognised for its outstanding services and collaborations over the years by the Manager of the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport in Owerri, Imo state.
Speaking on the award to Dana Air, the Owerri Airport Manager, Mrs. Rejoice Ndudinachi said Dana Air has been outstanding in terms of their service delivery at the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport here in Owerri and very willing and available to support and collaborate when the need arises.”
We appreciate Dana Air’s support and its outstanding service delivery to our customers here in Owerri and we encourage them to keep up the good work.”
Receiving the award on behalf of Dana Air, the Acting Station Manager of the airline’s Owerri station, Kingsley Adichie said, Dana Air will always work with the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria in Owerri to not only achieve efficient service delivery across the board for passengers but strengthen the smooth working relationship that both teams have enjoyed over the years.”
He appreciated the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria FAAN, for being supportive as always and finding Dana Air a worthy partner in progress, he added.
Dana Air is one of Nigeria’s leading airlines with daily flights to major cities in Nigeria and a varied fleet of Boeing aircraftGoogle+