- NIGAV: MMA2 shines, bags prestigious awards
- Setting Sail to Success: Royal Caribbean Nigeria Rewards Travel Agents
- Wigwe: NTSB’s preliminary report highlights probable causes, gives crash graphic details
- Assisting airlines overcome challenges a priority-Keyamo
- NAMA fosters cooperation with Nigerian Air Force to enhance airspace safety
As part of its strategic route expansion drive, One of Nigeria’s leading carriers, Dana Air, has introduced flights from Lagos to Asaba.
According to the spokesman of Dana Air, Kingsley Ezenwa, Dana Air will also commence Asaba, Abuja flights and increase frequencies on other destinations soon.
”We are expecting an aircraft fresh from maintenance abroad soon and with this increased capacity, we would introduce Asaba to Abuja flights and increase frequencies across our destinations.”
”We have a gradual route expansion program and we intend to follow it through. The introduction of Asaba flights is strategic and as always, we will be offering reliable options to our guests, providing the best and affordable fares while ensuring that they continue to fly as safe and as seamless as possible.”
”Our guests can visit our website www.flydanaair.com for the best fares or explore our 24 hours customer service and multiple channels for more details, He added.
Dana Air is one of Nigeria’s leading airlines with a mixed fleet of 9 aircraft and daily flights from Lagos to Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Owerri, and now, Asaba.
The airline is reputed for its on-time departures and arrivals and quality onboard service.