- Tropicana Scuba Diving: Akinboboye’s 8th Tourism Product
- NCAA lifts United Nigeria’s plane suspension, carrier begs passengers
- Olateru: Nigeria must undergo reforms for rapid development
- Ethiopian Airlines bars use of popular Ghana Must Go sack over damage to conveyor belts
- At Sabre tech expo, Keyamo, Olowo, others highlight investment in technology to drive travel growth
Arik Air has introduced a sales promotion that will enable its frequent flyer program, Affinity Wings, members to purchase miles for traveling across the airline’s domestic network.
Tagged, Buy Miles & Fly, the promotion is targeted at new and existing Arik Affinity Wings members who can buy miles to fly to any of the airline’s destinations in the economy class cabin and earn additional 50% bonus miles.
The promotion is available for sale from April 01, 2022, for travel between April 15 and May 15, 2022.
Arik Air’s Chief Executive Officer, Captain Roy Ilegbodu commented: “We value our customers and that explains why they are always the focal point of our operations. Our products are designed to make travel easy and convenient for them”.Google+